Tuesday 12 March 2013

Oscars, I think my invite got lost in the mail

Hola signoritas, signores and mum

So today I woke up and had some bread (and butter as a condiment if your curious) and I thought 'what is the meaning of life' but then I shifted my attention towards the TV set and realized something more important than my own life... The lives of the Rich and Famous AKA the Oscars.

I'm sure we've all heard about the biggest blunders of the night aka ma main gurl J.Lawrence graciously face-planting to the harsh satirized attack towards 10 year old Quvenzhané Wallis (And YES I did have to Google 'Name of girl who holds dog purse to Oscars') . However when I began to watch my dose of the Oscar's on E!, I was asked by the ever so kind host, 'Catherine what's YOUR favorite outfit of the night' , as I looked out the window into the moonlight crying silently it got me thinking (which doesn't occur to often).. what was my stand-out outfit of the night?




 And the winner for Best use of Sequins goes to these fine ladies:



Whereas Plain as a biscuit but classy as wine go to ma gurls shown below:


And we ask you other than the obvious up roar in sequins seen this season what's YOUR favorite look from the Oscars? 

No comments:

Post a Comment